Monday, October 12, 2009

I am excited to have my October Scrapbook Saturday, a week earlier than usual! Of course my hubby wasn't ready for the news! "It's the last weekend of the deer hunt" he says. So I tell him, I can't this weekend of course because it's the 1st weekend of the deer hunt, & I can't the last Saturday of the month because that day is Halloween! So, he now gets to take all the boys hunting on Saturday, October 24th, just so I can have my October Scrapbook Saturday! What a guy huh!?! :) I do adore him!
So those of you who would like to join me, for 12 hours of scrapbooking (or whatever you would like to do) Come on by from Noon to Midnight! It will be fun!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAY! I think I can finally make it to this one!!! WOOO HOO!! Can't wait!! :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete