The end of May is approaching fast, & kids are already getting out of school for the summer. I just watched my 3 year old graduate from his first year of preschool. My 6 year old will graduate Kindergarten tomorrow, & next week Hunter will be done with 2nd grade. Where does the time go?
This months scrapbook Saturday is much needed (aren't they all?) I had to reschedule this months because the last Saturday lands on Memorial Weekend, & I am hoping my hubby will have something fun planned for all of us.
So if you want to come out & join us for a day of scrapbooking (or whatever you need to catch up on) bring your supplies & come on over. It's a NO hubby, NO Kids, NO WORRIES day.
Saturday, May 22nd, 2010
From noon to midnight.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment