Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scrapbook Layouts done on the September Scrapbook Saturday

For Hunter's 2nd year in Baseball, I used the same book: Reflections, Bottom Border_Diagonal Accent & companion layout to go with it.
I decided that I would just copy the boy's layouts of their 1st & 2nd years & so on, so that I wouldn't have to come up with a different layout for each kid, each year (I don't have that much time to come up with that!) Anyway, for Both Hunter & Chase's 1st year playing baseball I used this layout. I LOVE, LOVE Close To My Hearts "How To" books! These ones I used the Reflections book, & used the Main Frame-Quarter Circle page & a coordinating companion layout to go with it. I just changed them around to go with the colors of their uniforms, so they are the same, but different!


I wanted to post the finished layouts that I finally finished on my September's Scrapbook Saturday. This one in the red & gray, is one I finished a long time ago, but wanted to show how two of the same layouts in different colors can be amazing! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment